CBC News Posted: Jun 01, 2016 3:51 PM ET Many insurance companies classify those who smoke pot in with those who smoke tobacco cigarettes – it does not matter if the marijuana is for medicinal purposes or for recreational use. Last Friday, Sun Life announced a change to that policy. "In our industry, we keep up...
- Advisory Council launches online consultations on national pharmacare July 21, 2018
- June severe storm caused more than $90 million in insured damage across Manitoba and Saskatchewan July 20, 2018
- Smaller Increase in Ontario Auto Insurance Rates in Q2 2018 July 20, 2018
- Leaders of U.S. organizations rank cybersecurity, employee claims as top directors and officers (D&O) liability concerns July 20, 2018
- Less Than Two-Thirds of Organizations Have a Cybersecurity Expert: Gartner July 20, 2018