CBC News Posted: Jun 01, 2016 3:51 PM ET Many insurance companies classify those who smoke pot in with those who smoke tobacco cigarettes – it does not matter if the marijuana is for medicinal purposes or for recreational use. Last Friday, Sun Life announced a change to that policy. "In our industry, we keep up...
- As officials give all-clear on romaine E. coli outbreak, contamination remains a mystery May 19, 2018
- Committee to review evidence for use of medical cannabis in employer plans May 19, 2018
- Twenty per cent of claimants drive nearly 80 per cent of drug plan costs May 19, 2018
- AMF calls for candidates for technological innovation advisory committee May 19, 2018
- Congo reports 3 new Ebola cases in large city May 19, 2018