CBC News Posted: Jun 01, 2016 3:51 PM ET Many insurance companies classify those who smoke pot in with those who smoke tobacco cigarettes – it does not matter if the marijuana is for medicinal purposes or for recreational use. Last Friday, Sun Life announced a change to that policy. "In our industry, we keep up...
- Wealthsimple introduces zero-commission, no minimum stock-trading service August 16, 2018
- Fiona Cuddy to join QFS as president August 16, 2018
- Three key insurance innovation trends to look out for August 16, 2018
- Insurance gains to be made by using blockchain infrastructure August 16, 2018
- Why do people have to wait 12 years for an ethnic nursing home? August 16, 2018