If you bought an insurance policy several years ago in Ottawa and are now looking to make a claim, need a statement or make a change it might not be around today. Several insurance companies that were operating in Canada such as Clarica, Met Life and Prudential have been taken over by other insurance companies and...
- Advisory Council launches online consultations on national pharmacare July 21, 2018
- June severe storm caused more than $90 million in insured damage across Manitoba and Saskatchewan July 20, 2018
- Smaller Increase in Ontario Auto Insurance Rates in Q2 2018 July 20, 2018
- Leaders of U.S. organizations rank cybersecurity, employee claims as top directors and officers (D&O) liability concerns July 20, 2018
- Less Than Two-Thirds of Organizations Have a Cybersecurity Expert: Gartner July 20, 2018