There are several things that people can do to significantly lower life insurance premiums: •Quit smoking, if you are a smoker. Tobacco use reduces life expectancy, and is taken into account by life insurance companies. •Live a healthy lifestyle that that includes regular exercise, and also excludes very high risk activities. This primarily determines whether...
- Advisory Council launches online consultations on national pharmacare July 21, 2018
- June severe storm caused more than $90 million in insured damage across Manitoba and Saskatchewan July 20, 2018
- Smaller Increase in Ontario Auto Insurance Rates in Q2 2018 July 20, 2018
- Leaders of U.S. organizations rank cybersecurity, employee claims as top directors and officers (D&O) liability concerns July 20, 2018
- Less Than Two-Thirds of Organizations Have a Cybersecurity Expert: Gartner July 20, 2018