Adding a Child Rider to Your Policy If you're considering adding a child rider to your policy, then you might want to get some more clarification on it first. First of all, a child rider is not to give your child benefits in the event that you pass away. That is what a beneficiary designation form...
- Advisory Council launches online consultations on national pharmacare July 21, 2018
- June severe storm caused more than $90 million in insured damage across Manitoba and Saskatchewan July 20, 2018
- Smaller Increase in Ontario Auto Insurance Rates in Q2 2018 July 20, 2018
- Leaders of U.S. organizations rank cybersecurity, employee claims as top directors and officers (D&O) liability concerns July 20, 2018
- Less Than Two-Thirds of Organizations Have a Cybersecurity Expert: Gartner July 20, 2018