As a business owner you might have public liability insurance and you insure your buildings, stock and vehicles. You may even have professional indemnity insurance and legal cost insurance. Is that all? What about your other primary assets – your key person? Key persons represent the heart of every businesses but no more so than the...
- Advisory Council launches online consultations on national pharmacare July 21, 2018
- June severe storm caused more than $90 million in insured damage across Manitoba and Saskatchewan July 20, 2018
- Smaller Increase in Ontario Auto Insurance Rates in Q2 2018 July 20, 2018
- Leaders of U.S. organizations rank cybersecurity, employee claims as top directors and officers (D&O) liability concerns July 20, 2018
- Less Than Two-Thirds of Organizations Have a Cybersecurity Expert: Gartner July 20, 2018