Segregated funds were initially developed by the insurance industry to compete against mutual funds. Today, many mutual fund companies are in partnership with insurance companies to offer segregated funds to investors. Segregated funds offer some unique benefits not available to mutual funds sold by banks and other financial institutions. The major benefits of Segregated Funds...
- Rise People & Cowan Insurance Group Launch Integrated HR, Payroll and Insurance Solution August 13, 2018
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Acquires Leystone Insurance & Financial, Inc. August 13, 2018
- DAS and Temple Insurance Company to advance together as the Canadian Legal Expense Insurance market leader August 13, 2018
- A Major Step for the Canadian Broker Network August 13, 2018
- Lussier Dale Parizeau announces acquisition of Trinome Conseils August 13, 2018