According to a CIBC Economics study from last year, Canadians can expect a $750 billion windfall from inheritance over the next decade. It’s a record amount, and a 50 per cent increase compared to the previous decade. But when $750 billion changes hands it can create a lot of tension. In talking to older clients, one comment...
- Rise People & Cowan Insurance Group Launch Integrated HR, Payroll and Insurance Solution August 13, 2018
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Acquires Leystone Insurance & Financial, Inc. August 13, 2018
- DAS and Temple Insurance Company to advance together as the Canadian Legal Expense Insurance market leader August 13, 2018
- A Major Step for the Canadian Broker Network August 13, 2018
- Lussier Dale Parizeau announces acquisition of Trinome Conseils August 13, 2018