The House of Commons has recently passed legislation, Bill S-201, which will prohibit life insurance companies from accessing an applicant’s genetic test results. With the expanding consumer market provoking debate about the implications of genetic testing for individuals seeking life and health insurance. Bill S-201 is a private member’s bill that would make it a criminal...
- Millennial heirs not seeking professional financial advice August 15, 2018
- Average family paid $37,058 in taxes last year, says Fraser Institute August 15, 2018
- Agent and Advisor Tools in Canada: A Market Overview August 15, 2018
- Insurers Big and Small Adopting Drone Tech Rapidly Across Insurance Life Cycle August 15, 2018
- Hub International Introduces New Cannabis Insurance And Risk Services August 15, 2018