Employment Insurance (EI) waiting period change as of January 1, 2017 As of January 1, 2017, the federal government has reduced the waiting period (known as “qualifying period” in insurance contracts) for employment insurance benefits. The two week waiting period where no benefits are paid, has been reduced to one week. This means the total EI...
- Wealthsimple introduces zero-commission, no minimum stock-trading service August 16, 2018
- Fiona Cuddy to join QFS as president August 16, 2018
- Three key insurance innovation trends to look out for August 16, 2018
- Insurance gains to be made by using blockchain infrastructure August 16, 2018
- Why do people have to wait 12 years for an ethnic nursing home? August 16, 2018