Employment Insurance (EI) waiting period change as of January 1, 2017 As of January 1, 2017, the federal government has reduced the waiting period (known as “qualifying period” in insurance contracts) for employment insurance benefits. The two week waiting period where no benefits are paid, has been reduced to one week. This means the total EI...
- Advisory Council launches online consultations on national pharmacare July 21, 2018
- June severe storm caused more than $90 million in insured damage across Manitoba and Saskatchewan July 20, 2018
- Smaller Increase in Ontario Auto Insurance Rates in Q2 2018 July 20, 2018
- Leaders of U.S. organizations rank cybersecurity, employee claims as top directors and officers (D&O) liability concerns July 20, 2018
- Less Than Two-Thirds of Organizations Have a Cybersecurity Expert: Gartner July 20, 2018