The House of Commons has recently passed legislation, Bill S-201, which will prohibit life insurance companies from accessing an applicant’s genetic test results. With the expanding consumer market provoking debate about the implications of genetic testing for individuals seeking life and health insurance. Bill S-201 is a private member’s bill that would make it a criminal...
- Wealthsimple introduces zero-commission, no minimum stock-trading service August 16, 2018
- Fiona Cuddy to join QFS as president August 16, 2018
- Three key insurance innovation trends to look out for August 16, 2018
- Insurance gains to be made by using blockchain infrastructure August 16, 2018
- Why do people have to wait 12 years for an ethnic nursing home? August 16, 2018