The House of Commons has recently passed legislation, Bill S-201, which will prohibit life insurance companies from accessing an applicant’s genetic test results. With the expanding consumer market provoking debate about the implications of genetic testing for individuals seeking life and health insurance. Bill S-201 is a private member’s bill that would make it a criminal...
- As officials give all-clear on romaine E. coli outbreak, contamination remains a mystery May 19, 2018
- Committee to review evidence for use of medical cannabis in employer plans May 19, 2018
- Twenty per cent of claimants drive nearly 80 per cent of drug plan costs May 19, 2018
- AMF calls for candidates for technological innovation advisory committee May 19, 2018
- Congo reports 3 new Ebola cases in large city May 19, 2018