The House of Commons has recently passed legislation, Bill S-201, which will prohibit life insurance companies from accessing an applicant’s genetic test results. With the expanding consumer market provoking debate about the implications of genetic testing for individuals seeking life and health insurance. Bill S-201 is a private member’s bill that would make it a criminal...
- Advisory Council launches online consultations on national pharmacare July 21, 2018
- June severe storm caused more than $90 million in insured damage across Manitoba and Saskatchewan July 20, 2018
- Smaller Increase in Ontario Auto Insurance Rates in Q2 2018 July 20, 2018
- Leaders of U.S. organizations rank cybersecurity, employee claims as top directors and officers (D&O) liability concerns July 20, 2018
- Less Than Two-Thirds of Organizations Have a Cybersecurity Expert: Gartner July 20, 2018