The cost of dying refers to the expenses of a funeral, burials, and the disposal of your body. How much you pay for these expenses is more than likely up to your survivors. The cost of funerals varies enormously. But on average, burials cost between $5,000 and $10,000. Cremations cost considerably less, from $2,000 to $5,000....
- As officials give all-clear on romaine E. coli outbreak, contamination remains a mystery May 19, 2018
- Committee to review evidence for use of medical cannabis in employer plans May 19, 2018
- Twenty per cent of claimants drive nearly 80 per cent of drug plan costs May 19, 2018
- AMF calls for candidates for technological innovation advisory committee May 19, 2018
- Congo reports 3 new Ebola cases in large city May 19, 2018