The cost of dying refers to the expenses of a funeral, burials, and the disposal of your body. How much you pay for these expenses is more than likely up to your survivors. The cost of funerals varies enormously. But on average, burials cost between $5,000 and $10,000. Cremations cost considerably less, from $2,000 to $5,000....
- ETFs gather net inflows of US$8.69 billion in June July 14, 2018
- CAA Launches Pay-As-You-Go Auto Insurance In Ontario July 13, 2018
- Applied Rating Index Results for Second Quarter Released July 13, 2018
- IIROC sanctions M Partners and Steven Isenberg July 13, 2018
- BMO opens first Smart Branches July 13, 2018