Employment Insurance (EI) waiting period change as of January 1, 2017 As of January 1, 2017, the federal government has reduced the waiting period (known as “qualifying period” in insurance contracts) for employment insurance benefits. The two week waiting period where no benefits are paid, has been reduced to one week. This means the total EI...
- As officials give all-clear on romaine E. coli outbreak, contamination remains a mystery May 19, 2018
- Committee to review evidence for use of medical cannabis in employer plans May 19, 2018
- Twenty per cent of claimants drive nearly 80 per cent of drug plan costs May 19, 2018
- AMF calls for candidates for technological innovation advisory committee May 19, 2018
- Congo reports 3 new Ebola cases in large city May 19, 2018