Other than not wanting to think about dying, many people choose not to purchase a life insurance policy because they don’t want to take on the extra payment for something they will not immediately use. Hydro bills, for example, are less painful (not really) to pay every month . You use electricity every day. Life insurance...
- IFB introduces new Anti-Money Laundering course for independent advisors June 19, 2018
- Managing clients’ emotional reactions could be advisors’ greatest challenge this year June 19, 2018
- Minister of Revenue confirms the CRA is not going after retail employee discounts June 19, 2018
- Revised G19 guideline still creating anxiety among group brokers June 19, 2018
- 2018 Canada Sales Congress: The Power of Passion June 19, 2018