Keep Your Group Benefits Costs Down
We Save You Time & Money
- Negotiating and leveraging directly with our selected group carriers partners
- Providing client-ready solutions for your group benefit needs
- Ensuring we match your business needs with the best carrier fit
Our Back Office Support services include:
- Marketing comparative analysis of plan design and rates
- Six Month Claim Experience
- Complete renewal analysis including pricing evaluation and negotiations
- Health and dental cost containment strategies
What is Included in Group Benefit Plans?
Here is brief list of some of the coverage included with group benefits.
- Life Insurance, Optional Life Insurance,
- Dependent Life Insurance Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D),
- Optional Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Long Term Disability,
- Short Term Disability Critical Illness Insurance
Extended Health Programs:
- Prescription Drug Plans
- Paramedical Services
- Hospital Care Travel Insurance
- Vision Care
- Survivorship Benefits
- Private Duty Nursing
- Out of Country Referrals Cost Plus
Why Talk to LifeInsurance-Orleans.ca About Your Group Benefits?
If you have a plan in place or thinking about getting an employee benefits plan you need to give us a call. Here is what we can do for you:
- Determine your business's objectives regarding your group benefits program and identify gaps that exist with any current coverage
- Explain the process – plan design, market search, comparison and analysis of options and recommendations
As an independent broker we work for you determine your needs and then go over a marketing comparative analysis to help you choose the best plan for you and your employees.
We know your busy running your business so let us handle the hard work for you by designing, shopping the insurance companies, setting up and monitoring the group benefits plan.
Group Benefit Plan Service
We don't disappear after the plan is set up. We continue to provide service to you and your employees by answering any questions you may have and by providing a yearly renewal analysis and rate negotiations with the carrier.
If you have a plan or thinking about getting one and are concerned about increasing employee benefits rates and getting the best plan for your money contact us today.
Also published on Medium.